From: Kazi Irfan Ahmed Kazi Irfan on
Hi
Our Outlook 2003 is reponding so slow after the Exchange server has been
moved away from local LAN to distant WAN. now it takes about 5 to 10 mins
even to download a message with only 1 MB. WAN bandwidth has been increased
from 14 Mbps to 24 Mbbps. Our local Bandwidth is 1Mbps and report shows that
maximum utilization doesn't exceeds even 800 Kbps.
Please advice a checklist about what should be investigated to find the root
cause.
Exchange server version is probably 2003.

Irfan
From: Toothsome Papa on
could be a DNS or routing issue