From: Ven on
I am using MS Movie maker 2.1 version and trying to capture video files from
my Samsung HD camcordor, movie maker doesn't recognize file type, I get this
error:

The file HDV_0006.MP4 is not a supported file type, and it cannot be
imported into Windows Movie Maker.

Do you have any suggestions for me? MS Movie Maker doesn't also recognize
the device.
From: KH on
You'll need some other utility app to conver the MP4 format to WMV or AVI
before you can import the video. I use YouTube FLV to AVI to convert FLV and
MP4 files to AVI Suite Pro 2.3.9 a free trial program that is fully
functional for 29 days. http://www.easiestutils.com/

From: KH on
That's "YouTube FLV to AVI Suite Pro 2.3.9"