From: Tom Mason on
In a Windows 7 XP VPC, I tried to start Movie Maker and got a message saying MM won't work in a Remote Desktop session. Since that's what VPC always is, it looks like we'll have to say goodbye to MM ( and I ain't goin' to use no Live stuff!).

Tom
From: Robert Comer on
Just disable the integration features temporarily when you want to run
MM -- it'll work.

--
Bob Comer

From: Tom Mason on