From: HeyBub on
Maurice wrote:
> Hello:
>
> which is better Mozilla Firefox or IE8?
>
> thanks

Firefox will give your cat warts. If you don't have a cat, or don't mind one
with warts, you should be okay.

From: Unknown on
Be informed not opinionated.

From: Nil on
On 05 Jul 2010, Billns <billns(a)nsverizon.net> wrote in
microsoft.public.windowsxp.general:

> You better put a smiley after that comment. There's no proof of
> such...

No need for smilies, it's common knowledge. Top posters also tend to
talk with their mouths full and walk around with their flies unzipped.
From: Allan on

"Maurice" <morisaab(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello:
>
> which is better Mozilla Firefox or IE8?
I wouldn't know, I have only used Internet Explorer 8 and its predecessors.
It seems to be just as secure as any other browser including Firefox.

From: Hoyst Owen Petard on

Bottom Feeder Net Nanny HoopleHead!

:
: Top posters have poor personal hygiene.