From: Nil on
On 07 Jul 2010, "Unknown" <unknown(a)unknown.kom> wrote in
microsoft.public.windowsxp.general:

> Is that all you can provide? Just opinions???

No. I can provide you with spiritual guidance, a sympathetic ear, and a
small clippers to snip those price tags you still have hanging all over
your clothes.
From: The poster formerly known as 'The Poster Formerly Known as Nina DiBoy' on
Unknown wrote:
> Is that all you can provide? Just opinions???

Are you aware you sound just like a parrot? You keep repeating the same
thing.

From: Mike S on
On 7/7/2010 4:23 PM, The poster formerly known as 'The Poster Formerly
Known as Nina DiBoy' wrote:
> Unknown wrote:
>> Is that all you can provide? Just opinions???
>
> Are you aware you sound just like a parrot? You keep repeating the same
> thing.
>
>> "Nil" <rednoise(a)REMOVETHIScomcast.net> wrote in message
>>> On 07 Jul 2010, sean nathan bean <sean.bean(a)wizard.is.invalid> wrote in
>>> microsoft.public.windowsxp.general:

>>> Without a doubt. Everybody knows that. There can be no question about
>>> it. It goes without saying. It's just plain common sense. The only ones
>>> that use IE any more are timid folk who tend to top post and forget to
>>> remove the price tags from their clothes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27T3jHpJ430
Acid 3 tests Firefox vs Chrome vs Safari vs Opera vs IE8
lots of other comparison videos in the related column on the right

http://www.electronista.com/reviews/browser-tests-chrome-firefox-ie-safari.html
industry compliance testing
speed testing with JavaScript

http://www.internetmarketconsulting.com/Support/Browsers.html
Firefox vs Internet Explorer
Compatible with modern Web pages and technologies FF IE
Active security features and the industry�s fastest response times FF
Thousands of free ways to personalize your online experience FF
Superior speed and performance FF
100% free and open source software FF

http://cybernetnews.com/browser-comparison-internet-explorer-firefox-chrome-safari-opera/
�JavaScript Tests�