From: wintelweb on
It is possible to capture KeyUp event on the MsHFlexGrid?

From: Jan Hyde on
<wintelweb(a)yahoo.it>'s wild thoughts were released on Wed,
19 Apr 2006 10:24:54 +0200 bearing the following fruit:

>It is possible to capture KeyUp event on the MsHFlexGrid?

Please don't start another thread. I'm already attempting to
help you in the other thread.

Jan Hyde (VB MVP)

--
Gambling away the rent money is a moving experience (Jokemaster)

From: Rick Rothstein on
> It is possible to capture KeyUp event on the MsHFlexGrid?

To answer your question... yes, it is.

Now... do you really think starting a new thread and still not explaining
what it is you are actually trying to do (as Jan asked you to do in your
original thread) will get you an answer? Go back the first thread and tell
Jan (and the rest of us), using more than a one word answer, what you are
attempting to do, what problem(s) you are having doing it, what you have
already tried, what about it didn't do what you want, etc. If you want an
answer to a question, you have to give us some details about what your
problem is. Just so you know, we are not mind readers here.

Rick

From: Steve Gerrard on

<wintelweb(a)yahoo.it> wrote in message
> It is possible to capture KeyUp event on the MsHFlexGrid?

Private Sub MSHFlexGrid1_KeyUp(KeyCode As Integer, Shift As Integer)

End Sub

From: Rick Rothstein on
>> It is possible to capture KeyUp event on the MsHFlexGrid?
>
> Private Sub MSHFlexGrid1_KeyUp(KeyCode As Integer, Shift As Integer)
>
> End Sub

I'm pretty sure he already knows this. My suspicion is that he has a
different but related problem that he is, for some reason, not being
forthcoming about.

Rick