From: craceinfotech on
We can learn any programming language well only after doing some hands
on exercises in that particular language. Simple toy examples won't
give us good exposure.

We have to do a complete application. And this complete application has
not to be coded from the scratch. we can start from any existing code
at the beginning and then refactor or reengineer that code to suit our
requiremnt. This will give us a good experience and a in-depth
knowledge.

For example , we can download complete source code of accounting
software written in visual basic from this web site
www.craceinfotech.com.

In addition to source code , you can get more detailed descriptions and
screen shots, to help you in running the project successfully.

If you have any questions in that software, you can get clarified here.

Happy Learning

Pages: 1
Prev: Run-time error 429
Next: MsHFlexGrid, KeyUp.