From: Marv Wade on
Bob, being a confirmed amateur with VB I have often seen the advice to
create your own form to display a message instead of using VB's message box.
I have never quite figured how this is done. If I am displaying a form (i.e
frmA) how can I display another form (frmB) over top of frmA and revert back
to the original (frmA) after responding to the created message box (frmB).

I am obviously missing something about the concept.

Marv

From: Bob Butler on
"Marv Wade" <NG(a)columbus.rr.com> wrote in message
> Bob, being a confirmed amateur with VB I have often seen the advice to
> create your own form to display a message instead of using VB's
> message box. I have never quite figured how this is done. If I am
> displaying a form (i.e frmA) how can I display another form (frmB)
> over top of frmA and revert back to the original (frmA) after
> responding to the created message box (frmB).
>
> I am obviously missing something about the concept.

frmB.Show vbModal, frmA

vbModal specifies that the code in frmA is suspended until frmB is no longer
visible
frmA specifies that the new form is "owned" by frmA so it should always be
on top of it