From: Ali14 on
Is there a way to take a Main spreadsheet that has the sales data and take
that data and allocate it to individual regional sales sheets as the data is
being entered?

For instance, there are 25 Regions nationally and each phone call is logged
onto the main sheet. Each of the 25 Regions need to know the data of each of
the calls that phone in; so is there a way to do this?

I would appreciate any help that I can get.

Sincerely - Ali14
From: Ashish Mathur on
Hi,

You may refer to question 7 on the following link -
http://ashishmathur.com/knowledgebaseII.aspx

--
Regards,

Ashish Mathur