From: Matt recruiter on
(Please note: If you are interested in this position and you have all
skills experience which mentioned in requirement, so please update
your resume as per the requirement and reply me)

Hi,

Hope you are doing well,

Please find this Requirement of our Direct Client, if it looks
interested please reply me ASAP, requirement mentioned below:
Position: 1

Role: Technical lead (Senior/ Lead/ Architect)
Location: Lake Forest, CA

Requirement:
Development Lead experienced in onsite/offshore co-ordination.
Experienced in managing engagement from onsite as technical lead.
Product Development experience
Strong communication skills
Ability to analyze/address technical challenges
Microsoft stack technology skills

3. Technical Skills :
C/C++/.NET Experience
Experience in UI development, Graphic Libraries

4. Start Date – Needs to start ASAP.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Position: 2

Role: Technical lead (Senior/ Lead/ Architect)
Location: Lake Forest, CA

Requirement:
Development Lead experienced in onsite/offshore co-ordination.
Experienced in managing engagement from onsite as technical lead.
Product Development experience
Strong communication skills
Ability to analyze/address technical challenges
Microsoft stack technology skills

3. Technical Skills :
C/C++/.NET on server side, SQL Server

If you are interested please reply with your updated resume with
details mentioned below, Or if you are not interested please share
this requirement with your Colleagues or with Friends and send me
there resumes and contact details ASAP.

Kindly fill the following Details:

Full Legal Name:
Current Location: