From: Tan on
For some reason, when I print out my output, part of the right side of
the output gets cut off.

I have uploaded the a PDF of my output, which can be access at:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4759332/SAS_SAS%20Graph%20Generic%20Driver.pdf

So this output is a proc GLM, if you notice on top next to my F-
value, the pr>F column is cut off in the printing.

How do I fix this? I tried changing the margins in the print/page
settings, but that did not work. Basically the PDF looks exactly like
my print out on paper.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
From: Ya on
On Jul 7, 12:03 pm, Tan <tan.p.p...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> For some reason, when I print out my output, part of the right side of
> the output gets cut off.
>
> I have uploaded the a PDF of my output, which can be access at:http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4759332/SAS_SAS%20Graph%20Generic%20Driver.pdf
>
> So this output is a proc GLM, if you notice  on top next to my F-
> value, the pr>F column is cut off in the printing.
>
> How do I fix this? I tried changing the margins in the print/page
> settings, but that did not work. Basically the PDF looks exactly like
> my print out on paper.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated!

How about to change page setup .. to landscape?
From: FPAStatman on
Have you tried the linesize system option? (linesize, pagesize,
orientation), also the font system option?

Are you using ODS, or just using the SAS system output?