From: David Teich on
I'd been watching sports clips on ESPN and able to listen to CDs with Media
Player. Last week, the videos stopped playing. Today, music began to fail.

On the video front, I can still watch shows on Hulu, but ESPN just leaves a
blank window (I use Firefox).

As for the music, it's died on two of three fronts. WMP opens, does nothing
for 15 seconds and then shuts down. No error messages, nothing. iTunes says a
component is missing and to reinstall QuickTime. I did that but the error
persists. RealPlayer still plays an audio CD.

What issue would kill WMP and iTunes but leave RP alone?