From: James D. Andrews on
> James, you have something horribly
wrong with your settings.

The narrow sentences are his sig. :-)
He's not the only one around
doing the same. :-)

<JS>
That's the horrible setting, for sure.

Now, if I could fix my settings so that
I didn't have to mark my Reply to
GoogleGroups postings with <JS> and
</JS>, another horrible setting in the
universe could be wiped out.

</JS>

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean
the size of word wrap?

I just increased the number on that.
Did that help?

I'm trying to get used to this
Thunderbird and running into a lot of
over-complications of basic stuff.

From: Jeff Strickland on

"James D. Andrews" <jamesdandrews(a)att.net> wrote in message
> > James, you have something horribly
> wrong with your settings.
>
> The narrow sentences are his sig. :-) He's not the only one around
> doing the same. :-)
>

> <JS>
> That's the horrible setting, for sure.
>
> Now, if I could fix my settings so that I didn't have to mark my Reply to
> GoogleGroups postings with <JS> and </JS>, another horrible setting in the
> universe could be wiped out.
>

> </JS>
>

> I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean the size of word wrap?
>
> I just increased the number on that. Did that help?
>
> I'm trying to get used to this Thunderbird and running into a lot of
> over-complications of basic stuff.

Yes, the size of the wrap. You'll notice that upon my Reply, your wrap comes
out right -- I think.

From: Jeff Strickland on

"Jeff Strickland" <crwlrjeff(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "James D. Andrews" <jamesdandrews(a)att.net> wrote in message
>> > James, you have something horribly
>> wrong with your settings.
>>
>> The narrow sentences are his sig. :-) He's not the only one around
>> doing the same. :-)
>>

>> <JS>
>> That's the horrible setting, for sure.
>>
>> Now, if I could fix my settings so that I didn't have to mark my Reply to
>> GoogleGroups postings with <JS> and </JS>, another horrible setting in
>> the
>> universe could be wiped out.
>>

>> </JS>
>>

>> I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean the size of word wrap?
>>
>> I just increased the number on that. Did that help?
>>
>> I'm trying to get used to this Thunderbird and running into a lot of
>> over-complications of basic stuff.
>>

> Yes, the size of the wrap. You'll notice that upon my Reply, your wrap
> comes out right -- I think.

Yep. On my Reply, the narrow wrap that you have gets fixed.

From: James D. Andrews on
Jeff Strickland wrote:
> "Jeff Strickland" <crwlrjeff(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> "James D. Andrews" <jamesdandrews(a)att.net> wrote in message
>>> wrong with your settings.
>>>
>>> The narrow sentences are his sig. :-) He's not the only one around
>>> doing the same. :-)
>>>

>>> <JS>
>>> That's the horrible setting, for sure.
>>>
>>> Now, if I could fix my settings so that I didn't have to mark my Reply to
>>> GoogleGroups postings with <JS> and </JS>, another horrible setting in
>>> the
>>> universe could be wiped out.
>>>

>>> </JS>
>>>

>>> I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean the size of word wrap?
>>>
>>> I just increased the number on that. Did that help?
>>>
>>> I'm trying to get used to this Thunderbird and running into a lot of
>>> over-complications of basic stuff.
>>>

>> Yes, the size of the wrap. You'll notice that upon my Reply, your wrap
>> comes out right -- I think.
>>

> Yep. On my Reply, the narrow wrap that you have gets fixed.

Thanks. Bumped it up 10 more so hopefully that
will resolve some problems.

From: Jeff Strickland on

> Jeff Strickland wrote:
>> "Jeff Strickland" <crwlrjeff(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> "James D. Andrews" <jamesdandrews(a)att.net> wrote in message

>>> Yes, the size of the wrap. You'll notice that upon my Reply, your wrap
>>> comes out right -- I think.
>>>

>> Yep. On my Reply, the narrow wrap that you have gets fixed.
>>

> Thanks. Bumped it up 10 more so hopefully that will resolve some
> problems.

It's better. I think the setting works best at 76. I remember seeing that
number.