From: 4Nina J 4Nina on
Only some of my emails are received by recipient. When I send an email it
gets moved into the Sent box. But some addressees don't receive the email
altho the address I use is correct. This is a recent problem. When I tried to
send myself an email I rec'd msg from"System Administrator" saying
"Undeliverable"; "email account does not exist..." I do exist. Then my
email/contact info was deleted from addresses.

From: 4Nina J on
Thanks Tom. No, but I'll start there. What about the random and sporadic
failure of emails to be received by the addressee? Any thoughts on that?