From: Shawn Hoffman on
I want to have several users in a spa use the same mailbox. I have created a shared mailbox on the Exchange 2007 server and granted full and send as access to the "spa" group which all of these users are a member of. When I set up Outlook 2003 on their Windows XP SP3 machines it will say "online" but will not connect to the server. If I hit send/receive it just errors out. Has someone ever done this before and might be able to give me some instructions?

It might be important to share some information. First of all the shared mailbox we can call "mailto:sharedmail(a)domain.com" there are three users who log into the domain: user1, user2, and user3. All of these domain users are a member of the "spa" group in the active directory. The spa group has full permissions to the shared mailbox on Exchange. I am just wondering if I am trying to do something that is not really possible. I have been unable to find anything on the Internet that can make this work.

Thank you. .
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com