From: WPO on
After I synchronised my i-phone with my pc (alsol the outlook agenda) Outlook
starts up and after a minute it blocks.
From: VanguardLH on
WPO wrote:

> After I synchronised my i-phone with my pc (alsol the outlook agenda) Outlook
> starts up and after a minute it blocks.

"it blocks". Oh, that was a good detailed description ... not. Have you
yet tried running Outlook in its safe mode which will not load any add-ons
you installed into Outlook? Could be an add-on is screwing up Outlook.

outlook.exe /safe

Outlook version?
OS version?
What add-ons are installed? Which are enabled?
Type of e-mail account? E-mail provider?
Type of network connection (dial-up, DSL, broadband)?
What devices lie between your host's NIC and the Internet?
What firewall, anti-virus, and other security software you installed?
Tried disabling all that security software and retest?
Yet tried rebooting into Windows' Safe Mode (with networking) and retest?
Tried uninstalling that iPhone software and retest?

--- Posting Hints ---

ALWAYS REVIEW your message before submitting it. You want someone OTHER
than yourself to understand your post. Also remember that no one here is
looking over your shoulder to see at what you are pointing. If you don't
well explain your situation by providing the DETAILS that you already know,
don't expect others to know what is your situation. Explain YOUR computing
environment and just what actions you take to reproduce the problem.

Often you get just one chance per potential respondent to elicit a reply
from them. If they skip your post because you gave them nothing to go on
(no details, no versions, no OS, no context) then they will usually move on
to the next post and never return to yours.

What is Usenet:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsgroups
http://www.masonicinfo.com/newsgroups.htm
http://www.mcfedries.com/Ramblings/usenet-primer.asp

When using a webnews-for-dummies interface (e.g., Microsoft's Communities,
Google Groups, or a leech site using a forum-to-Usenet proxy), those are
gateways to Usenet. Despite the pretense of a forum, you are participating
in a newsgroup (aka Usenet).

How to post to newsgroups:
http://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
http://www.mugsy.org/asa_faq/getting_along/usenet.shtml

Regarding error or status messages:
- Do NOT omit the message.
- Do NOT describe the message.
- Do NOT summarize the message.
- Do NOT paraphrase the message.
- Do NOT truncate the message.
- Do show the ENTIRE message (but munge or star out personal info,
like your username in an e-mail address but not the domain).
And DETAIL the steps to reproduce the error or problem.

Bye.