From: estradarodas2003 on

I bough my first HP in 1997, when i take on my hands my brand new
HP48G. I remember that i was in the college (in Guatemala) studing
technical drawing and surveying, with a classmate that still have today
a HP32SII, when i saw that calculator, i wondered of the use and the
programming, but in the HP store i saw that the 48 was a Q200.00
($30.00) more expensive than the 32, and i don't care the price
diference. And i still have it. Then, in 2001, i bough a HP49G a
drastic speed of procesing, but with many stupid problems like the hard
press keyboard, but i used in this time for topograph class, surveying,
structures, hidraulics, home and small building electric instalations,
construction and material costs whem i'm studing my master's degree
architecture. . Since two years, i have a HP49G+, and i passed all my
49 programs to the 49+ for the job. Ooohh what a times....