From: yvette on
I just bot a dell studio 15 laptop with outlook 7. When I used the easy
transfer system many of my emails were doubled up. I had AVG on my last
system and many of them came with an AVG certificate as an attachment.

Now all of my emails are doubled - no AVG cert though.

Any help is appreciated
From: DL on
Easy transfer doesn't work well for outlook data, and often corrupts the
Outlook Profile
The method for transferring data is generally posted here several times a
day.
You can either start over with a fresh data file or use a duplicate finder
tool
http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm

BTW An integrated AV scanner often causes problems with Outlook