From: Confused Dan Confused on
My Outlook was working perfectly. I pasted a web address from an open website
into a message to send and it changed my text to so small it looks like dots
unless I go to 72 point font and then it is readable. The receiver of the
email actually receives huge font. The toolbar says it is 11 point Arial. My
v-card on the message changed to about 1/4 inches square on my screen as well.
From: Confused Dan on
The pasting of the web address caused something that changed the zoom to 10%.
Post on page 2 around March 14 solved the problem. On the Format Text menu
find Zoom and click on it.

Several people have had the problem.

Solved Thanks