From: Oliver on
Hey LL

There are quite a lot of solutions to this problem, most of them are not working for me. I would recommend installing a third-party-search-tool otherwise you will have always problems with the search in Outlook. Lookeen is working perfectly for me, no problems till now and I use it since quite a long time.

LL wrote:

search does not work as expected
22-Mar-09

i use outlook 2007 and i have an email with the keyword shirley which i used
to be able to search. but now, even the email is present, the search result
does not bring it up. i wonder how can i fix this inaccurate search result?

On Sunday, March 22, 2009 11:51 PM
LL wrote:

search does not work as expected
i use outlook 2007 and i have an email with the keyword shirley which i used
to be able to search. but now, even the email is present, the search result
does not bring it up. i wonder how can i fix this inaccurate search result?

On Monday, April 19, 2010 4:34 AM
Oliver Barclay wrote:

My solution
Hey LL

There are quite a lot of solutions to this problem, most of them are not working for me. I would recommend installing a third-party-search-tool otherwise you will have always problems with the search in Outlook. Lookeen is working perfectly for me, no problems till now and I use it since quite a long time.

On Monday, April 19, 2010 4:35 AM
Oliver Barclay wrote:

My solution
Hey LL

There are quite a lot of solutions to this problem, most of them are not working for me. I would recommend installing a third-party-search-tool otherwise you will have always problems with the search in Outlook. Lookeen is working perfectly for me, no problems till now and I use it since quite a long time.

A Framework to Animate WPF and Silverlight Pages Similar to the PowerPoint Slides
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/7390a840-dd39-4c35-9940-c7354940d878/a-framework-to-animate-wp.aspx