From: NZuser on
Hello,
I accidentally did a shift delete on one of my folders as it was highlighted
instead of the e-mail I wanted to delete. Is there any way I can retrieve
this??
:-)
From: joefox on
Here is the MS article that explains how to recover "hard deleted" items in
Outlook -

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/246153

From: wandong on
Hi,

Try the data-recover tool called Advanced Outlook Repair. It can help to undelete the emails or folders you delete by mistake. You can download a free demo version at http://www.datanumen.com/aor/aor.exe .

And visiting http://www.datanumen.com/aor/ can get detailed information about Advanced Outlook Repair.
.
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com

Pages: 1