From: Hans51 on
Hello,

i try to consume a nav2009 webservice with java.
My problem is the authentification on the Webserver, when I call the service
then i get the message
"HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized"

When i open the WSDL over Firefox or IE6 i get a blank Page.
I've try to debug it with FireBug and i have the same Error (401
Unauthorized).

It works only correct with IE7 and C#.

I found nothing in the MSDN or NAVdocumentation aboute the Authentification
on the Webserver.

Does anybody know how the Authentification works?
Use Microsoft NTLMv2 for Authentification?
Is it possible to config the Webserver Authentification?

regards
Hans51

From: Volker Str�hle on
I do not know how to do this in Java, but there should b something similar.

nav.UseDefaultCredentials = True

nav.Url = http://localhost:7047/DynamicsNAV/ws/myCompany/services

Without this 2 line I got errors connecting to my webservice

Volker