From: Aidan on
When I try to run the NAV Sql client I get the following error. Has anyone
managed to solve this issue

Internal error: 47-1 (text no. 46-100 does not exist
in the .stx file).

From: Savatage on
http://www.mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13742
From: Aidan on
Thanks for the link but I dont think this is the same issue. The system
works fine on XP clients we only get the problem on our Vista machines.

From: Gedas B on
Microsoft Office 2007 and Microsoft Windows Vista Compatibility with
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0 SP3
Last Modified 2007.01.26
Posted 2007.01.25
In September 2006, we communicated that Microsoft Dynamics� NAV 4.0 would be
Microsoft Windows Vista and Microsoft Office 2007 compatible within 3 months
after general availability of these Microsoft releases.

Today, we are pleased to announce that Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0 SP3 and
Microsoft Office 2007 are compatible immediately. This means that customers
running on Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0 SP3 can take advantage of Microsoft
Office 2007 without upgrading Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0 SP3.

Expected Availability of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0 SP3 and Microsoft
Windows Vista Compatibility � February 16.

We are pleased to announce the availability of a Platform Release for
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0 SP3 that will make Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0 SP3
compatible with Microsoft Windows Vista by February 16th.The Platform
Release will enable Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0 SP3 customers to run on
Microsoft Windows Vista.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0 is not compatible with Microsoft Windows Vista
when installed from the released CDs or downloads available from
PartnerSource.

To be able to run Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0 on Microsoft Windows Vista you
will need to install Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0 SP3 and the platform roll-up
update knowledge base article 931841

Installation Guidelines
You will need to make sure to have the following prerequisites in place
before you can run Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0 SP3 on Vista:

1.. Install Microsoft Windows Vista
2.. Install Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0 SP3
3.. Search and Replace the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0 SP3 Platform files
with the ones in the updated System Requirements
With this Platform Release the System Requirements has been updated too. You
can find the updated System Requirements here

From: Jacques on
I had the same error message after applying the language pack.......but i
realised that using a different NAV client, same SP, same version.....it was
ok..no error .........pretty weird :-S
I guess it had to do with the stx file......didn't had any time to
investigate.....and will not :-) I started my demo database by using the US
demo database + Aplying the french pack......never again eheh :-)

Jacques

"Aidan" wrote:

> When I try to run the NAV Sql client I get the following error. Has anyone
> managed to solve this issue
>
> Internal error: 47-1 (text no. 46-100 does not exist
> in the .stx file).

Pages: 1
Prev: Employee Portal
Next: cfront & stx