From: ER on
Hi,

I am wondering where the cfront looks for the fin.stx file. I installed
cfront and tried to run the sample.exe, got the following error message:
The country code in the license file does not correspond to the
country code (US) in the STX file.
Exception Handler called with Fatal Error: 3.

I have a license file with country code of CA. I copied the fin.stx from ENC
folder to Navision Client folder already, but the error still happens. The
same thing happened to my self developed cfront application as well. I am
running NAV 4.0, everything is installed by default.

Any help will be appreicated.

thanks,
er
From: Andre Prins on
ER wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am wondering where the cfront looks for the fin.stx file. I
> installed cfront and tried to run the sample.exe, got the following
> error message: The country code in the license file does not
> correspond to the country code (US) in the STX file.
> Exception Handler called with Fatal Error: 3.
>
> I have a license file with country code of CA. I copied the fin.stx
> from ENC folder to Navision Client folder already, but the error
> still happens. The same thing happened to my self developed cfront
> application as well. I am running NAV 4.0, everything is installed by
> default.
>
> Any help will be appreicated.
>
> thanks,
> er

cfront normally determines the path to the Navision client from the
registry. You can override this by using the DBL_SetNavisionPath()
function.

HTH

--
André Prins
Twain Development
From: ER on
The replaced fin.stx in the NAV client folder by the one from ENC folder. The
error still occurs. Any idea?

From: Gedas B on
Hi,

There are many differencies in NAV 4.0 CFront releases depending on SP
installed.
Cfront looks for NAV client directory in win registry (sp1); in
setnavisionpath() in sp2 and in "current" directory. And this could changes
by Cfront build to any variant.
Your problems is:
- windows regional settings have setup US
- NAV installation has language directory US
- license has no permissions to it.

Solution:
- change regional settings
or
-remove NAV language directory
or
-replace stx in language directory to W1 stx
or
-expand license

Regards
Gedas

From: ER on
Thanks Gedas for the solutions. I renamed the ENU folder to something else,
and it worked!