From: Roodbwoye on
Can anyone help me figure out why a formula would stop functioning? I set up
a check register and had the formula =SUM(D2:F2993) to render the balance of
the w/d and deposit. It should calculate al the way to row 2993 however row
371 started adding the w/d to the balance. I can not only find the error but
I don't know how to fix it if I found it.

I apreciate any suggestions
--
Respectfully
Rood
From: Gord Dibben on
Maybe someone forgot to enter the w/d as negative?

Deposit 20

Withdrawl -20

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP