From: Dale Gingerich Dale on
not sure if i can detail my question here, but here goes....

i have an existing workbook, with existing worksheets with formulas set up
etc.....but it is in a fixed number of entries format.....ie we want to
record a series of test results, scores, over the course of a
year......currently we have 3 variations set up.....one book for those with
50 and less people.....one with less than 75 and one less than 100....

proplem now comes in is when we require 130......??

is there anyway to automate this so people can be added as required?

ie if we need 120, etc.....??

currently a names list is copied to a range, which in turn you run a macro,
which in turn names the worksheets with the persons name and all the formulas
contained in each sheet accordingly....

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as to how to automate this
process further if we go beyond 100....or streamlining it?

hope i have described this adequately.....i am somewhat new to excel, but am
an old, old lotus 1-2-3 templater...and things sure have changed.....or i
have just realized how much i have forgotten....

thanks in advance,
dale
From: Don Guillett on
Couldn't you have all on ONE sheet and use data>filter>autofilter when
desired?

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software