From: Connie Martin on
This is exhausting. I've surfed and surfed for answers. None! I have a
formula), but I can't get an answer. I have simplified the formula to
simply: =WORKDAY(J3,1,NWD). NWD is a defined name for a column of
non-workday dates. The date in J3 is Feb-01-10. This formula should give
Feb-02-10, but it's giving #NUM!. What gives? Connie
From: Connie Martin on
Never mind this post. I was getting impatient. Please refer to post three
down from this one "Need help with formula". Thank you. Connie