Prev: summary
Next: #NUM!
From: tysiesmoma on
I've recently switched computers and now my Microsoft Excel does not display
the formula bar at the top of the page. It is much easier to edit long
formulas in the bar rather than in the cell. How can I add it?
From: Luke M on
Tools - Options - View. Place a check in the box next to "Formula bar".
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

From: trip_to_tokyo on
IN EXCEL 2007:-

View / Show/Hide group / select or de-select the Formula Bar box.

Thanks.

"tysiesmoma" wrote:

> I've recently switched computers and now my Microsoft Excel does not display
> the formula bar at the top of the page. It is much easier to edit long
> formulas in the bar rather than in the cell. How can I add it?

Pages: 1
Prev: summary
Next: #NUM!