From: Access Developer on
It took me a while to get motivated and sign up for a news server when my
ISP dropped newsgroups, but now I'm back, and glad to be here. Looks like
traffic is kinda low... maybe there'll be an influx when Microsoft shuts
down their sponsored Access groups.

--
Larry Linson, Microsoft Office Access MVP
Co-author: "Microsoft Access Small Business Solutions", published by Wiley

From: Access Developer on
Allen Browne, if I recall, has an extensive list of Reserved Words on his
website. I can't think of a reserved word, though, that begins with one of
the Reddick prefixes, so that would, I guess, apply mostly to Field names.

Drop Greg Reddick an e-mail suggesting he mention reserved words. I haven't
communicated with him, myself, but have been told that he's very
"approachable".

I'm a little short of time right now, but I'll take a look at your original
post on this subject, later and see if I have anything to add to what's
already been written.