From: sarwasva on
Anyone having any clue about this exception. It is coming quiet
frequently now and am still not able to trace it. Agaain and again it
is pointing towards the SQL CE operations but debugging doesn't help
because the location is not fixed.

From: Dave Thorn on
Im having a similar problem with the same exception code - mine is also
producing the same exception address (0x02c91768) but a different reading
address for each one (about a dozen so far).

We are using SQL CE too - but i dont believe this is causing it because of
when the exceptions are happening - for example i have just had one with the
device docked in the cradle and being debugged through VS2003 in a part of
the application where there is no DB interaction.

Im starting to think it may be something to do with the battery level
indicator we are using as this is present on every form that we have had
problems with - if anyone could offer suggestions we would be greatly
appreciative - and if i find out a solution ill post it up here.
--
David Thorn

From: Dave Thorn on

"sarwasva(a)gmail.com" wrote:

> Anyone having any clue about this exception. It is coming quiet
> frequently now and am still not able to trace it. Agaain and again it
> is pointing towards the SQL CE operations but debugging doesn't help
> because the location is not fixed.
>
> sarwasva(a)gmail.com wrote:
> > Data file and EXE, both are on the Main Memory.
> > Application is having a background thread which does some database
> > operations silently.
> > In one of the article I read that Some times DataReader creates native
> > exception and we are using DataReader in our application.
> >
> > Hilton wrote:
> > > Are the data files and/or EXE on a card or in main memory?
> > >
> > > <sarwasva(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: C# FTP