From: WildlyHarry on
I have a form that I use for data entry. The form has 21 different tabs that
a user could potentially enter data into. I know this sounds like overkill,
but it is necessary. The issue I have is that not all 21 Tab Control headers
are visible for the user to select in order to input data. Is there some
kind of scroll bar that I could place on the form that would allow the user
to move to the appropriate tab control? Thanks in advance for your help.
From: Jeff Boyce on
You've told us the solution you've picked, but not described the business
need that led you to decide that. If you'll describe your business need,
you could get the benefit of the folks here who may have solved a similar
business need.

Having 21 tabs on a form seems like a lot!

Are you "stacking" those or trying to make them all in a single row?

More info, please...

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP