From: iancuct on
Hi
I have been given the reponsability to develop for Navision.

We currently have 3.7 but we might upgrade to 4.0

I was looking online for books for Navision.
Does anyone know any good Navision books for Developers?
From: Michael Stickling on
Hi,

there is nothing, only the books on the installation cd.

From: Mark Brummel on
You can check www.go-live.us/thebook but it is far from completed.

If you want to know the differences between 3.7 and 4.0 you can ask your
solution center for the change document provided by Microsoft.

--
Regards,

Mark Brummel
Add-on Engineer

From: Anna Perotti on
Some manuals will be available for download untill November, 30 on
partnersource.com under Training & Certification.

--
____
Anna Perotti

AIVEBS S.p.A.