From: Siak Hui on
I installed Navision Database server 4.0 after I had installed Navision
Client 4.0 (full Vesion) on Window 2003 Server PC using Active Directory.

After installing Navision Database Server 4.0 using TCP/IP (Kerberos)
connection, I need to publish it to the network for other client and server
to identify and connect to the database server by running "schemaXt.exe"
provided by Navision according to Installation Manual.

Application error was encountered while the SchemaXt.exe file was run:

"Faulting application schemaxt.exe version 4.0.0.19365, faulting module
msvcrt.dll version 7.0.3790.1830.."

Although the client on the Window 2003 server PC can run the system by
connecting to the database server, other client PC on network was unable to
connect to the database server due to TCP/IP connection problem even though I
had included Window 2003 Server IP address in the Client's Host file.

This is my first time trying to install Navision V4 on Window 2003 Server. I
appreciate very much if any one could enlighten me on the above issue.

Thanks and Regards
----
Siak Hui