From: Matteo on
hi all,

I can't find any official documentation about this method and parameters, I
could only find sample around but nothing regarding all the possible switches.

I'm particularly looking for the option to select an authentication method
from the link (from command line option would be ntauthentication=yes/no),
I'm working around a sort of session manager that build active intranet pages
from domain username and give different possibilities based on that username,
I only miss this option and the project will be done,

could anyone help me ?

thanks in advance

Matteo