From: Nikitadog31 on
Hi,
I'm working with a template with a fixed left sidebar and a liquid right main
content area. I'm getting float drop with the main content area and I'm stumped
as to how to fix it. I've never had this problem before with the same template.
The temporary URL is www.allearsdogs.com. Any suggestions would be much
appreciated!

And Merry Christmas!

Mychelle:grin;

From: Thierry on
"Nikitadog31" <webforumsuser(a)macromedia.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I'm working with a template with a fixed left sidebar and a liquid right
> main
> content area. I'm getting float drop with the main content area and I'm
> stumped
> as to how to fix it. I've never had this problem before with the same
> template.
> The temporary URL is www.allearsdogs.com. Any suggestions would be much
> appreciated!

Replace this:
..twoColHybLtHdr #mainContent {
float:left;
margin:1px 10px 0px 2em;
padding:10px 30px 10px 5px;
width:70%;
}

Witht his:
..twoColHybLtHdr #mainContent {
overflow:hidden;
zoom:1;
padding:10px 30px 10px 5px;
}

The key is to keep things simple. No float, no width, no margin are needed
here.
overflow and zoom is all you need to make this layout behave the way you
want.

--
Thierry | Adobe Community Expert | Articles and Tutorials ::
http://www.TJKDesign.com/go/?0

Spry Widgets | http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/spry/samples/ [click on
"Widgets"]
Spry Menu Bar samples |