From: Hans-G. on
Hi A-HJL,

please present the link to your site in question.

--
Ciao, servus und salue
Hans-G.

From: A-HJL on
The Spry Menu Bar, horizontal, test file link is:
http://www.angelfire.com/pro/hollywoodhouse/test-menu.html
the html is also save as text. The css and script files are original from
Dreamweaver:
http://www.angelfire.com/pro/hollywoodhouse/test-menu.txt
http://www.angelfire.com/pro/hollywoodhouse/SpryAssets/SpryMenuBarHorizontal.css
http://www.angelfire.com/pro/hollywoodhouse/SpryAssets/SpryMenuBar.js

From: Hans-G. on
You should experiment there where the colors are determined in your

http://www.angelfire.com/pro/hollywoodhouse/SpryAssets/SpryMenuBarHorizontal.css.Look to these chapters:DESIGN INFORMATION: describes color scheme, borders,fontsandSUBMENU INDICATION: styles if there is a submenu under a given menu item.Here you can change the colors (look for ... color: #.......). You alsocanuse "selfmade" background-gif's for this intention.In order to determine colors I use the productsofhttp://www.colorschemer.com/"A-HJL" <no.spam(a)microsoft.com> schrieb imNewsbeitragnews:fzIem.48369$0z7.3862(a)newsfe07.iad...> The Spry Menu Bar, horizontal, test file link is:>http://www.angelfire.com/pro/hollywoodhouse/SpryAssets/SpryMenuBarHorizontal.css[...]> Can you please tell me how to modify the top level item background color,> slightly darker than the submenu items?> How to modify the top level item border to be thicker and darker?Here I use the "frame-thickness" in the german version "Rahmenst�rke"> Thank you.Hope I could help a little bit.--Ciao, servus und salueHans-G.

From: Hans-G. on
sorry about the for of my answer, there was aserver problem.

From: A-HJL on
Hans, you do not understand my question.
I want JUST to change the top level item alone.
I can only make change to ALL items to ALL level.