From: Addy on
Hi,
I'm trying to rotate the variable names in my excel output so that my
report looks compact. Right now I have to scroll left as my var names
are too big.

HEre is what I'm using :

proc print data=Visit1
style(report)={rules=none }
style(header)={font_weight=bold htmlstyle="mso-rotate:90;cellheight:
5pt;cellwidth:5pt;
border-bottom:5px double red;
border-left:none;border-right:none;border-top:5px double red"
background=_undef_};
run;

Using this I was able to rotate the var names 90 degrees but I see lot
of empty space which makes the var names row too big than the others.
If I decrease the height var names get over lapped. Also I want to
justify them to the the bottom end(I'm not sure if left/ right).

Appreciate you help....

Regards,
Addy