From: StopThisAdvertising on

"Steve" <notmyemail(a)address.com> schreef in bericht news:eR7eAJTpKHA.1552(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...

--
I 'promised' you to hunt each and every post Steve....
Again.... It won't work but that 's no problem... it's a shame...

Get lost $teve. Go away... far away....
No-one wants you here... no-one needs you here...

OP look at http://home.tiscali.nl/arracom/whoissteve.html
(Website has been updated and has a new 'look'... we have passed 11.000 pageloads... it's a shame !!)

For those who don't 'agree' with this mail , because $teve was 'helpfull' with his post...
We warned him a thousand times... Sad, but he is not willing to stop advertising...

He is just toying with these groups... advertising like hell... on and on... for years...
oh yes... and sometimes he answers questions... indeed...
and sometimes good souls here give him credit for that...

==> We are totally 'finished' with $teve now...
==> Killfile 'StopThisAdvertising' and you won't see these mails....

Arno R

From: Steve on
Create a query that puts your data in the order you want then export the
query to Excel.

Steve

From: Gina Whipp on
Ace MJ Waldor,

Can you create a query that gives you the desired order you want?

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

"Ace MJ Waldor" <AceMJWaldor(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
As long as the data ends up in an excel format I don't think that it really
matters. I'm just trying to make sure that when the data (or report) comes
out its in the desired format with the fields in the order that they want.

From: Ace MJ Waldor on
Not sure, I think I can but the report must be in the excel format and I'm
not sure how to get that done. That's what I'm aiming at, once I know how to
get a report to go out in the excel format I'm sure that the order of the
data can be set up so that it matches the order the client wants.

From: Ace MJ Waldor on
Well that's where the problem (for me at least) lays, how can I get the query
to put it in the excel format.