From: JustMii on
Hi all.

I thinking about getting a Continious Ink System for my Artisan 700. Anyone here done this? Best website? Websites to stay a way from? I been surfing for a couple of days, and I have found a few different systems that vary greatly in price. There are some shady web sites that I have ruled out, ones with poor english, no phone number, bad links, etc. I have found zero customer reviews on a CIS for the Artisan 700.

Even if you don't have a 700, do you have a CIS for another printer that you have experienced? Website?

Cheers,
Jim

From: Neil Ellwood on
On Thu, 03 Sep 2009 06:08:11 +0000, JustMii wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I thinking about getting a Continious Ink System for my Artisan 700.
> Anyone here done this? Best website? Websites to stay a way from? I
> been surfing for a couple of days, and I have found a few different
> systems that vary greatly in price. There are some shady web sites that
> I have ruled out, ones with poor english, no phone number, bad links,
> etc. I have found zero customer reviews on a CIS for the Artisan 700.
>
> Even if you don't have a 700, do you have a CIS for another printer that
> you have experienced? Website?
>
> Cheers,
> Jim

Have you tried the same place you got that continuous line of text?

--

Neil
reverse ra and delete l