From: shahnaz on
I have an equipment inventory db. I need to run a query that would give me
the records that contain null values in several of the fields. I have run a
successful query to return records that have a null value in one field but
don't know how to combine so that query returns records that also have null
values in other fields or any other fields.

Please advise
--
dmp
From: Jerry Whittle on
You join the seperate queries with a UNION.

SELECT * From YourTable WHERE YourField Is NULL
UNION
SELECT * From YourTable WHERE YourField2 Is NULL
UNION
SELECT * From YourTable WHERE YourField3 Is NULL ;

You can't do this from the normal query grid. Rather you probably need to do
it in the SQL view typing in something like above.

One big point here: If you have to do things like this, there's a very good
chance that your data isn't properly normalized and your tables set up less
than optimum.
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP