From: Jon on
I've tried that and the cell goes blank
--
Jon

From: Sean Timmons on
If you look at the Formula bar, is the number 0 in there?

Ensure your Cell Format is set as Number, 0.

From: Jon on
this is a summary page from a months worth of data ='April 15'!E26 is what
appears in the formula bar.
thanks
--
Jon

From: Sean Timmons on
OK, copy/ paste special Values to see the actual value, then undo it so you
don't lose the formula. If there's a negative value in there normally,

=IF('April 15'!E26<0,0,'April 15'!E26)

Should work fine...

From: BSc Chem Eng Rick on
The problem may be that your sheet shows zeros as blanks, do the following
Office button --> Excel Options --> Advanced --> Display options for this
worksheet --> Show a zero in cells that have zero value.