From: Jon on
no joy....I have an actual value show with copy/ paste special Values but
when i put in =IF('April 15'!E26<0,0,'April 15'!E26) it comes up
blank.......sigh
thanks
--
Jon

From: Jon on
Office button???
--
Jon

From: Jon on
Thanks, I've tried these and they just come back blank. In other cells when
they are zero's they come back as a zero value.
--
Jon

From: Jon on
Thanks,...tried that. It fills in all the blanks but still leaves that one
cell with a negative number
--
Jon

From: Jacob Skaria on
Jon, I am not sure whether you have tried the suggestion of custom formatting
the cells to

General;"0";0
(This will display 0 for -ve values and 0's)

General;"0";""
(The above will display 0 for -ve values and blank for 0's)

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)