From: Joe935 on
Is there a way to tell which installed programs are actually using a version
of .NET?

Joe Calderone Don't Force it, Use a bigger Hammer.

From: LD55ZRA on
Perhaps you could try this:

1) Rename the folder <C:\Program Files\Microsoft.NET> to <C:\Program
Files\Microsoft.NET.old>

2) Launch each of your programs one by one

3) Make a list the errors you get to decide which .Net version is required.

hth

From: Joe935 on
I guess that's a way to do it, LD. Thanks for the suggestion.

LD55ZRA wrote:
: Perhaps you could try this:
:
: 1) Rename the folder <C:\Program Files\Microsoft.NET> to <C:\Program
: Files\Microsoft.NET.old>
:
: 2) Launch each of your programs one by one
:
: 3) Make a list the errors you get to decide which .Net version is
: required.
:
: hth
:
:
:
: "Joe935" <joe935(a)embarq.com> wrote in message
: news:%23ZT4EUQxKHA.812(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
:: Is there a way to tell which installed programs are actually using a
:: version
:: of .NET?
::
:: Joe Calderone Don't Force it, Use a bigger Hammer.