From: Robert on
Can anyone recomment a good data recovery service for an external hard
drive? How much would it cost? I am not in a hurry.

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Robert" <cpq1bcleRREMOVETTHIS(a)verizon.net>

| Can anyone recomment a good data recovery service for an external hard
| drive? How much would it cost? I am not in a hurry.

http://www.ontrackdatarecovery.com/

~$1,500.00 USD

--
Dave

From: Ken Blake, MVP on
On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 03:46:41 -0400, "Robert"
<cpq1bcleRREMOVETTHIS(a)verizon.net> wrote:

> Can anyone recomment a good data recovery service for an external hard
> drive? How much would it cost? I am not in a hurry.

Read David Lipman's reply. He recommended one. I just wanted to add
that the approximate price he quoted is not unusual; it's in the
typical price range for that kind of service.

Please Reply to the Newsgroup
From: Robert on
thanx

From: Robert on