From: Ol�rin on

> From: "Andy" <N(a)n.com>
>
> | try spin right at www.qrc.com
>

> Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha -- NO
>

> --
> Dave
> Multi-AV - http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp

Assuming Andy means "SpinRite" at www.grc.com - why not? It's very, very
good at what it sets out to do. The only objections I can see in this case
could be:

1) The mistakes in the product's name and maker's url.

2) SpinRite may or may not work with any given external hard drive - see Q12
at http://www.grc.com/sr/faq.htm

3) It's not a data recovery tool in the sense of, "Merde, I deleted that
file from the Recycle Bin by mistake, what on earth shall I do?" It's for
when a disk is showing signs of corruption or failure and you want to fix
things enough to make files accessible once more.

From: Andy on
that is the exact program i speak of thanks for the reply:)

--
AL'S COMPUTERS

From: Andy on
for number 3 in the reply a program called recova from the makers of
ccleaner or Viacom's fix it utilities with the file undeleter works well:)