From: Anton Pegan on
Hi Aaron,

Did you reset the winsock and set preferred DNS suffix on the TCP/IP
protocol? Sure you can try removing the computer from the domain and the
joining it back in. I would also suggest that you try renaming the user
profile in C:\Document and Settings folder and the join it to the domain,
log on with the problematic user, it will create a new user profile (because
other accounts work fine, maybe a corrupted profile). The just copy the old
user profile to the new one.

Regards,

Anton Pegan