From: Kimten on
i have 4 windows xp computers and 1 hp laserjet 4000 series printer. the
network was working fine before but the printer lost the network and i was
not able to connect. now i have connected the parallel cable to pc 1 and
shared the printer, pc 2 can print to the shared printer but pc3 and pc4
cannot find the printer. i have tried to use the network wizard but no
success. in the workgroups pc1 and pc2 can view each other, pc 3 and pc4 can
also view one another, but i'm not able to view all pc's.I also disabled my
windows and antivirus firewalls. all pcs are connected to netgear router and
to the internet. please assist on how to share or how to get my network
working.
From: Jack (MVP-Networking). on
Hi
http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html