From: John Braner on
On 12/04/2010 00:39, Glennbo wrote:
> My latest dinking around.
>
> It's fictitious music for a fictitious police drama series.
>
> I call it "Cop Show"!!! ;)
>
> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=10481&songID=9005098

Cool! Nice groove! ;-)

I half agree with Ted. I like the synth lead - the first time around, but after that a rip roaring,
whammy bar, Mesa Boogie in your face guitar solo *is* called for ;-)
(you might have to lengthen the toon to accomodate it)

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: Ben Goldman on
Glennbo let loose with the following tirade:

> My latest dinking around.
>
> It's fictitious music for a fictitious police drama series.
>
> I call it "Cop Show"!!! ;)
>
> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=10481&songID=9005098

You were most certainly inspired. Had to have had a lot of fun. Very cool. I dig it, man! <ggg>

--
Cheers,
Ben
From: Ben Goldman on
Glennbo let loose with the following tirade:

> The killer robot "Ben Goldman" <BenGoldmanREMOVE(a)centurytel.net> grabbed
> the controls of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these
> buttons...
>
> > Glennbo let loose with the following tirade:
> >

> >> My latest dinking around.
> >>
> >> It's fictitious music for a fictitious police drama series.
> >>
> >> I call it "Cop Show"!!! ;)
> >>
> >> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=10481&songID=9005098
> >
> > You were most certainly inspired. Had to have had a lot of fun. Very
> > cool. I dig it, man! <ggg>
>
> Thanks! :)
>
> I spoke to Joey Who??? last night and he's going to put a solo on it next week.

Interesting. I'll be checking that out.

--
Cheers,
Ben
From: sam booka on
Glennbo <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> tapped the mic and amongst
other things, said, "Is this on?"

> My latest dinking around.
>
> It's fictitious music for a fictitious police drama series.
>
> I call it "Cop Show"!!! ;)
>
> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=10481&songID=9
> 005098

Works for me! I have actually been puttering around on a new project
since miraculously getting feeling back in my left hand, tentatively
titled "Lou Minatti and the Time Detectives." Like the Blues Brothers,
<Chicahhhgo Accent> We're on a mission from Gahhhwt!</Chicahhhgo Accent>

I'm gonna throw Wednesday and Thrill in there from
ttp://www.soundclick.com/smokinray too, but have been pretty busy working
on a huge engineering project for a certain "Mr. Robin Banks." I'll get
around to it anyways... ;)

--
All the perplexities, confusion, and distress in America arise,
not from defects in their Constitution or confederation, not