From: Steve_Karl on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message news:Xns9D57BDDEFF071BrownShoesDontMakeIt(a)69.16.185.250...

> My latest dinking around.
>
> It's fictitious music for a fictitious police drama series.
>
> I call it "Cop Show"!!! ;)
>
> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=10481&songID=9005098

EYaaaaaaaaa Baaaaaaabyyyyy !
Nailin' it to the tree!
Very slick.

Steve

From: Ted Perlman on
<It's fictitious music for a fictitious police drama series>

Sounds cool. I think you should drop the synth lead and just let Joey play
some killer solos. Just my opinion.
But keep everything else - it all sounds great!

Nice job!

--
Regards,

Ted Perlman
www.tedperlman.com
www.myspace.com/tedperlman
www.facebook.com/ted.perlman

From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message

> My latest dinking around.
>
> It's fictitious music for a fictitious police drama series.
>
> I call it "Cop Show"!!! ;)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=10481&songID=9005098

Bad boys bad boys....whatchagonna do!

Hey that was cool. I liked the groove man.

Poly

From: Neil Rutman on
Trying to think what this reminds me of? Is it Mod Squad like? Anyway...
very cool!

Neil R

From: polymod on

> The killer robot "Neil Rutman" <neilrut(a)speakeasy.net> grabbed the
> controls of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
> >> My latest dinking around.
> >>
> >> It's fictitious music for a fictitious police drama series.
> >>
> >> I call it "Cop Show"!!! ;)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=10481&songID=9005098

> > Trying to think what this reminds me of? Is it Mod Squad like?
> > Anyway... very cool!
>
> Thanks Neil!
>
> Hopefully, the Hollywood television series producers who monitor
> this group will take notice, and hire me to do the theme music for
> their next "Cop Show"! ;)

Wow....I didn't know Sue was a TV producer!

;)
Poly