From: Neil Rutman on
www.soundclick.com/neilrutman

I am spiritual and like to address some religious questions at times though
I am not a Christian songwriter (nor am I a Christian) - however if
Christian radio wanted to play this song I would not object!

Any comments welcome.

Thanks,

Neil R

From: John Braner on
On 13/04/2010 15:36, Neil Rutman wrote:
> www.soundclick.com/neilrutman
>
> I am spiritual and like to address some religious questions at times though
> I am not a Christian songwriter (nor am I a Christian) - however if
> Christian radio wanted to play this song I would not object!
>
> Any comments welcome.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Neil R

Very slick and catchy. I was almost scared off by the spiritual stuff - but this is great ;-)
"Catchy" is a word I'd use - incl. the chord changes, modulations, arrangement etc.

--
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner